Adventure Travel Insurance
Going on an adventure holiday or indulging in some extreme sports abroad? We have the right package for independent travellers and intrepid families to cover your trip’s essentials and much more.
You might know that Ski Club Travel Insurance offers specialist cover for skiers and snowboarders, but what you might not know is that it’s perfect for summer holidays as well, with a huge range of sports and activities covered as standard.
Whether you’re an adrenalin-junkie looking for adventure, or you’re simply looking for an excellent insurance policy to cover your beach holiday, Ski Club insurance can provide you with the right level of cover for you.
Choose your activity pack to suit your adventure
- Over 200 sports and activities included as standard in Activity Pack 1 – including scuba diving, bungee jumping, white water canoeing, canyoning, inshore sailing, golf, hiking/trekking, mountain biking and windsurfing.
- Plus 5 additional activity packs to choose from to best suit your requirements, and for peace of mind travel.
- Activity Pack 6 includes cover for a range of hazardous activities, including mountaineering, coasteering and parachuting – even trekking to Everest Base Camp!
Key Cover Features
- Cover for over 200 activities- Includes amateur sports, manual work and hazardous pursuits.
- FREE cover for children – Up to the age of 18 on all family policies. Premiums may still apply for activity packs and extensions.
- Single trip policies (cover up to the age of 85) – For trips up to 365 days long. Please note, this may vary depending on your destination and individual circumstances.
- Multi trips policies (cover up to the age of 75)- Unlimited trips per year (maximum 31 days per trip)
- Emergency medical attention – 24/7 emergency medical assistance- Up to £10,000,000 emergency medical expenses cover including air ambulance and repatriation if medically necessary.
- Activity Equipment and Luggage cover – Up to £500 cover for lost, stolen or damaged hire equipment.
- Cancellation cover- Up to £6,000 cancellation cover if you need to cancel your trip.
A wide-range of cover levels to choose from – 3 levels of cover available – Silver, Gold and Diamond
- Our Silver policy is our standard policy offering good cover for a reasonable price.
- Our Gold policy offering enhanced cover levels and extra cover such as emergency physiotherapy treatment.
- Our Diamond policy offers our most comprehensive level of cover including up to £6,000 cancellation cover and natural catastrophe cover as standard.
View all cover levels.