24/7 Emergency Assistance
What to do in a medical emergency abroad:
- In an emergency call +44 (0)203 829 6745 – available 24/7.
- For non-emergencies call +44 (0)203 824 0690. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you purchased a policy prior to 1st September 2015 please view the following page.
You can contact Emergency Assistance Facilities (EAF) in an emergency by calling +44 (0)203 829 6745. You can also email them at email@example.com
When you call our medical assistance service in an emergency you need to have some basic information for them to hand:
- Your telephone number, so you can be contacted in case you are cut off.
- The name and age of the patient and as much information about the medical situation as possible.
- The name of the hospital, the ward, the treating doctor and the telephone numbers if you have them.
- Tell them that you have a Ski Club policy, policy number, the date you bought it and your booked travel dates.
- The patient’s UK GP details, name, address and phone number (in case more information on current medical conditions and treatment is needed).
When you contact EAF you’ll speak to a member of the operations team, they will ask the basics of your case, and allocate you a case number. If necessary, they’ll confirm that you’re insured and provide the hospital or clinic with appropriate billing instructions.
More information can be found in your policy wording or in the tabs below